Castle Break Castle Break

glitchy

Unfortunately, this had really poor programming, especially when it came to the sprites of the main character.

He starts running in mid air when pressing a direction during a jump, he always turns to face the right when jumping if you aren't pressing left, those crates are glitchy as hell, if you jump into an area with a ceiling right above the floor he maintains his jumping sprite until you stop stop moving, and when you jump against a wall the screen shakes because he's moving in and out quickly, yet it only does it when moving to the right and not to the left.

When making a game, one of your top priorities should be making the player's movements glitch free, considering it's what they'll have to look at the entire time.

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Nice

Pretty cool, this must have taken some work to put together.

Space Invader Remake Space Invader Remake

Uhh...

How exactly is this space invaders?

But anyway, adding some more physics based mechanics would make this stand out quite a bit. Like having it so shooting different parts of an enemy would do different things. Also, why does the player turn read when you move to the side?

(Then again, you did say this was old, so, what's the point of saying any of this..)

jackisgames responds:

thanks for the kind review! this is a simple game i made to learn box2D sorry if it's doesnt make your expectation.. you mean player turns red? actually the most of game graphics is from box2D.debugDraw() it's kind of debug in box2D for displaying how the physic atually works so basicaly it's turns red to let the programmer know the body is sleeping..

Artist's guide to the Gun Artist's guide to the Gun

Very useful

Very useful, perfect for people like me who don't know much about guns and can use a few facts.

StealthBeast responds:

Aw why the barely passing grade then? =(

Take a Walk. Take a Walk.

Hm..

It felt like there should have been more obstacles, but I suppose that would defeat the purpose, since it's about walking....

Epic Coaster Epic Coaster

Too easy

It's too easy, and it didn't seem to be getting any harder, I kept finding myself saying "how much longer should I do this for?", to the point where I just killed myself, because it felt like I'd be playing forever if I didn't.

That shouldn't happen in a game like this, things should get progressively harder to the player's breaking point.

Unless, that's the point I guess, endurance.

King of Bridges King of Bridges

Nifty

You should make it so the arrows disappear when covered by a bridge, or make it so the arrows are always above the bridges. (just the few pixels sticking out looks bad)

Castaway Castaway

Sound..

Everything's pretty good , the two things that stood out to me are that 1. None of the sounds had any impact, where's the *CRACK* when I hit something with a stick? *swish* doesn't cut it. The rest of the sounds were a bit iffy as well.